Here is a link for the best travel music, If you want some background music play through as you reading it 😀 Enjoy
Traveling the world has always been my dream that I wish one day I will get to fulfill it. I love traveling OH GOD, I do not have words how to explain all of you about traveling. Traveling has become my passion. By exploring beautiful places, discovering new things the trip itself becomes more interesting and more adventurous. There can be alot of reasons for traveling. Reasons for traveling include recreation, tourism or vacationing, research travel for the gathering of information, for holiday to visit people, volunteer travel for charity, migration to begin life somewhere else and etc. I personally and hopefully most of the people actually don’t need a reason to travel. Traveling is love. Alot of wonderful people also get motivated by traveling. It can be a meditation for them. Motives to travel include pleasure, relaxation, discovery and exploration, getting to know other cultures and taking personal time for building interpersonal relationships.
By traveling one makes millions of memories in just a small amount of time that will last forever. Life is an adventure, YOu have to take some risks so why not exploring more and and more. It can be an unforgettable trip of your life, Why not Dare it….!!!
I wanted to highlight only part of what he discussed but when I finished reading I realize every point here is important and sensible. Heres a link about Clayton B. Cornell,(20 Things I Learned From Traveling Around the World), it becomes more interesting he actually quit his job for traveling the whole world in a year, Wow..!!!How dramatic can it get. Read through you will learn alot of things he suggests. So if you’re planning on going on a year or even 6 month adventure, Do read it. You will find the link all the in the end. According to Buzzfeed I would like to share some interesting traveling facts:
1. Travel can help improve your problem-solving skills.
2. One out of eight jobs in the U.S. depends on travel and tourism.
3. Taking a vacation can lower your risk of heart disease.
4. Studies show that money spent on travel makes you happier than money spent on material goods.
5. Benefits of travel are almost immediate. After only a day or two, 89% of people experience significant drops in stress.
6. Travel has been shown to help aid those suffering from depression.
7. And travel has been shown to promote overall brain health.
8. Couples who travel together have reported increased feelings of intimacy.
9. The U.S. is the only developed country in the world without a single legally required paid vacation day or holiday.
10. Austrian citizens are said to have the most vacation time of any country. Austria guarantees workers a legal minimum of 22 paid vacation days and 13 paid holidays each year.
11. Travel can make you more creative.
12. Travel can also make you smarter.
13. France is the most visited country in the world.
14. And the most visited city in the world, as of 2013 data, is Bangkok.
15. Honolulu is the only place in the U.S. that has a royal palace
16. Russia produces the most oxygen in the world.
17. France covers the most time zones. (12)
18.With more than 3 million lakes, Canada has the most lakes in the world.
19. Mongolia is the least densely populated place in the world. There are four people per square mile.
20. Niger has the youngest population of any country.
21. And India is the most diverse country in the world.
22. Monaco is smaller than Central Park in New York City.
23. Papa New Guinea has the largest number of languages spoken.
24. Canada has the most educated population in the world, with 50% of the population being educated at the post-secondary level.
25. 99% of Libya is desert.
Wow….You learned something today.!!Facts that you are unaware off. Anyways I really truly hope you actually learned something today from explore more, I might Add New information, or some tips as well as to be cautious about while traveling as we are growing more and more. So I want to you to subscribe so that when I update any of my blogs you will be able to get an email or notification that I updated it. At the end i will say thanks for reading it visiting my blogs, and hopefully you liked what my thoughts are. I will see you soon, ill leave you with some amazing quotes
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.
People who don’t travel cannot have a global view, all they see is what’s in front of them. Those people cannot accept new things because all they know is where they live.
(Heres the link to 20 things i learned from traveling around the world):D